Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New great nephew was born


Well, he may be great in more than one way, but this is my nephew's son, making it my great nephew. He was due on 5/13, but decided to arrive on 4/18 -- the same birthday as his Daddy and Grandma (Dad's mom). Pretty amazing -- 3 generations in a row! This is my nephew that was trouble for a while. I used to want to smack him for pulling dumb, I mean REALLY dumb stuff. Then he turned his life around and met his truly better half. They have a DD that's 2 and now a new son. I'm pretty proud of them all!

Baby Nolan is in the NICU, born with fluid deep in his lungs, but is apparently doing very well so we will keep him in our thoughts.

4 comments:

i said...

ooooh, he is soo cute. justin had fluid in his lungs at birth. hope he recovers as expected. :)

MelTheo said...

Adorable! And full circle for his daddy too! What a great blessing.

Terri said...

congratulations !!

I hope his stay in the NICU is brif and uneventful!!

Tara said...

Ok,
I love VIn Diesel,
I especially like the piano recital and the screaming kid during Philips song. talk about breakin the concentration. Take that kid out!!!! He did great