Sunday, January 4, 2009

OK, I'm back (post election stress on hold for now)

I don't know what happened ... I had so much to say, but nothing I wanted to commit to this blog! This election was just the weirdest thing. "My" candidate didn't make it anywhere close to the party's nomination, I wasn't sure what I'd do in November, then I wanted to fight like heck for the other party's candidate NOT to win ... Oh well, 2009 is going to be an interesting year. In reality, I didn't really have a candidate. The one I thought I liked the most would not have been "small government" enough for me and the one that touted small government ... well, he didn't have the personality or charisma to do what he said he would. I guess it serves us right we are where we are now, for being too complacent for too long. I would have been happy with "my" candidate, though, I suppose, but then the Republican party can't seem to quit slicing and dicing their own so good luck to the next good man or woman that steps forward. I'm sure we'll make mincemeat of them as a party, too.

So that's an explanation for my absence from sharing thoughts. Now on to more fun stuff!

No comments: